- Moriarty Lion’s Club Annual Pancake Breakfast – monies raised will go to the Lions Club. Starts at 7am at the Lions Building in Moriarty. For more information call Don at 505-832-6330 or 505-410-1369.
- Route 66 Arts Alliance hosting Art Show – 9am to 4pm at the Moriarty Civic Center. For more information contact Sandradrasilk@gmail.com.
- A parade starts at 9am on Route 66 and ends at Crossley Park
- There will be a car show outside of the Moriarty Civic Center
- Tug of war between the Torrance County sheriff and fire departments starts at Noon at the Moriarty Lions Building
- Bingo at 4pm at the Moriarty Lions Building
- Luna Brothers Circus show at 7:30 on July 3rd at the baseball fields. Free coupons for kids at the Family Dollar
- Live music, volleyball tournament and fishing derby at Arthur Park on July 4th. The pool will be open from Noon to 4pm.
- On July 4th at 11am, there will be a barbecue lunch at Chavez Park hosted by the Mountainair fire department. There will be games, water polo, music and vendors.
- A fundraiser Italian dinner will be held at the Bakery at 6:30pm on July 4th. Funds will go toward Mountainair’s animal control fund. For more information call Barbara 505-506-1415.
- On July 4th at 4pm, there will be a poker tournament at the Dr. Saul Community Center followed by a pie auction at 6pm and a dance from 8pm to Midnight.
- On July 5th there will be a pancake breakfast at the Shaffer Hotel dining room from 6-8am. It costs $6.25.
The Route 66 Arts Alliance is sponsoring a Holiday Art Show at the Moriarty Civic Center on July 4 from 9am-4pm. Vendors wanted. For additional information about being a vendor, please contact Sandra at email@example.com.
Every Saturday from June 14-August 30, visit Wildlife West Nature Park in Edgewood for an evening of dinner and entertainment. The park opens to guests at 5:30pm, peregrine falcon show at 6:00pm, hayrides from 6:00-7:00pm, dinner at 7:00pm and music at 8:00pm. Additional information can be found here.
Adults – $25.00
Seniors – $23.00
Kids (5-11) – $12.00
Kids under 5 – free!
Lineup for this season:
- June 14th- Holy Water and Whiskey
- June 21st -Bob Goldstein and the Mystic Lizard – Wildlife Festival weekend
- June 28th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 5th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 12- Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 19th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 25th Friday Music Festival kickoff Chuckwagon – 2 time national fiddle champion Katie Glassman
- August 2 – Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 9- Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 16th- Katie Gill and the Buckarettes- Harvest Festival Weekend
- August 23- Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 30th – Last Chuckwagon of 2014 season- Holy Water and Whiskey