Mountainair – Farmer’s Market at the Shaffer Hotel courtyard on July 12 and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm or when the vegetables run out. For more information, please call 505-705-0622.
Edgewood – Open-air and Farmer’s Market at Tractor Supply on July 12 and Saturdays from 10am-2pm and 3-6pm. For more information about the AM market, please call 286-0525 and for the PM market, please call 269-1577.
- Moriarty Lion’s Club Annual Pancake Breakfast – monies raised will go to the Lions Club. Starts at 7am at the Lions Building in Moriarty. For more information call Don at 505-832-6330 or 505-410-1369.
- Route 66 Arts Alliance hosting Art Show – 9am to 4pm at the Moriarty Civic Center. For more information contact Sandradrasilk@gmail.com.
- A parade starts at 9am on Route 66 and ends at Crossley Park
- There will be a car show outside of the Moriarty Civic Center
- Tug of war between the Torrance County sheriff and fire departments starts at Noon at the Moriarty Lions Building
- Bingo at 4pm at the Moriarty Lions Building
- Luna Brothers Circus show at 7:30 on July 3rd at the baseball fields. Free coupons for kids at the Family Dollar
- Live music, volleyball tournament and fishing derby at Arthur Park on July 4th. The pool will be open from Noon to 4pm.
- On July 4th at 11am, there will be a barbecue lunch at Chavez Park hosted by the Mountainair fire department. There will be games, water polo, music and vendors.
- A fundraiser Italian dinner will be held at the Bakery at 6:30pm on July 4th. Funds will go toward Mountainair’s animal control fund. For more information call Barbara 505-506-1415.
- On July 4th at 4pm, there will be a poker tournament at the Dr. Saul Community Center followed by a pie auction at 6pm and a dance from 8pm to Midnight.
- On July 5th there will be a pancake breakfast at the Shaffer Hotel dining room from 6-8am. It costs $6.25.
The Route 66 Arts Alliance is sponsoring a Holiday Art Show at the Moriarty Civic Center on July 4 from 9am-4pm. Vendors wanted. For additional information about being a vendor, please contact Sandra at email@example.com.