Mountainair – Farmer’s Market at the Shaffer Hotel courtyard on July 12 and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm or when the vegetables run out. For more information, please call 505-705-0622.
Edgewood – Open-air and Farmer’s Market at Tractor Supply on July 12 and Saturdays from 10am-2pm and 3-6pm. For more information about the AM market, please call 286-0525 and for the PM market, please call 269-1577.
The Route 66 Arts Alliance is sponsoring a Holiday Art Show at the Moriarty Civic Center on July 4 from 9am-4pm. Vendors wanted. For additional information about being a vendor, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every Saturday from June 14-August 30, visit Wildlife West Nature Park in Edgewood for an evening of dinner and entertainment. The park opens to guests at 5:30pm, peregrine falcon show at 6:00pm, hayrides from 6:00-7:00pm, dinner at 7:00pm and music at 8:00pm. Additional information can be found here.
Adults – $25.00
Seniors – $23.00
Kids (5-11) – $12.00
Kids under 5 – free!
Lineup for this season:
- June 14th- Holy Water and Whiskey
- June 21st -Bob Goldstein and the Mystic Lizard – Wildlife Festival weekend
- June 28th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 5th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 12- Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 19th -Holy Water and Whiskey
- July 25th Friday Music Festival kickoff Chuckwagon – 2 time national fiddle champion Katie Glassman
- August 2 – Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 9- Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 16th- Katie Gill and the Buckarettes- Harvest Festival Weekend
- August 23- Holy Water and Whiskey
- August 30th – Last Chuckwagon of 2014 season- Holy Water and Whiskey